It is important to be able to read case law and/or federal and state regulations. Read the case of Simkins v. Moses H. Cone Mem. Hosp. 323 F.2d 959 (4th Cir. 1963) and the opinion of Sobeloff, Chief Judge. http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448322/
The case is a good example of how federal laws came into play in the affairs of state action.
- At what level of the judicial court system did this legal opinion occur?
- What was the opinion of the lower court that was finally overturned in Simkins?
- Explain at least one the federal laws that was highlighted in Simkins v. Moses H. Cone .
- How did the federal law play a role in deciding this case?
- Identify and discuss the Constitutional amendments and issues in the case.
- Explain why the case was limited in its reach.
- Identify the federal official and agency that finally extended the cases’ ruling and how the cases’ outcome spread across the Nation.
- Read the blog “Basic Health Access”; Is the Institutes of Medicine Waking Up? (February 22, 2013) http://basichealthaccess.blogspot.com/ Discuss why you think that Simkins v. Moses H. Cone Mem. Hospital makes or fails to make a big difference in decreasing health inequities?
Read the articles on Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) and Risk Management in Project Networks and answer the following:
- Explain how enterprise risk management is or is not different from basic risk management.
- Give one example of each and how to negate the risk.
- Limit your responses to a maximum of 4 pages for Part I and 2 pages for Part II, not including title and reference list pages.
- Be sure to utilize at least 3-4 scholarly references to support your discussions.
- Be sure to properly cite your references within the text of your assignment and list them at the end.
The post Simkins v. Moses H. Cone appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
Simkins v. Moses H. Cone was first posted on January 13, 2021 at 8:05 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]