Looking for someone who can answer these questions in pretty simple terms. Answers do not need to be long.If you do a good job I have LOTS more
1. What are the principal similarities between within-subject and between-subjects design?
2. Distinguish between speed, rate and latency.
3. Explain how the rate of behavior is reflected in cumulative record.
4. In what kind of experiment is statistical analysis least likely to be necessary?
5. How could you quantify the changes in topography associated with learning to speak a foreign language?
6. Some researchers argue that learning is a change in the brain produced be experience. Discuss the virtues and weaknesses of the definition.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post psychology of learning appeared first on My Perfect Tutors.