I need the following assignment to be done. Everything must be done 100% plagiarism free and strictly as per as the provided instructions below. No half pages and previously used work is accepted.
Due in 12 hours
AssignmentThere is a wide range of possible topics for the paper including, but not limited to, the war on terror, renewable energy resources, health care reform, charter schools, mandatory sentencing, the legalization of marijuana, or virtually any policy area relating to the multiple policy fields that have been studied over the course of the Public Administration program. If you need help choosing a topic, please consult your instructor.
You may organize your paper in complete 5-6 pages and should, at a minimum, cover the following points:
1. In introduction, describe your issue and begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
2. The background of the policy concern (the parties, points at issue, and ethical considerations).
3. The different actors involved in formulating policy to address this issue.
4. The current status of the issue and how it is currently being handled.
5. And analysis of how you think the policy process will evolve in addressing the public policy issue in the future.
6. Provide your recommendations and supporting documentation for how this policy area might be addressed more effectively.
7. End with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
Research needs to be conducted in peer-reviewed journals or other journals that are considered to have reliable information (do not use sources from the secular press, i.e. Time, Newsweek, Parent’s Today). In addition to the textbook, use at least three articles from professional scholarly journals and not popular Internet sites (if you do find something on the World Wide Web, it must be authored and/or be a reliable source). In these journals, the research and information is either reviewed by an editorial team (such as for the Harvard Business Review) or a group of peers (such as in many journals you find through the Ashford University online library).
Your all references must be cited in APA.