Final Project**original and plagiarism free***plagiarism report must be attached and less than 10%***each part labeled and answered in full with introduction and conclusion paragraph***graduate level work expected***follow all instructions***please provide links for all references***the organization is PEPSICO!!!
The textbook is: Hunt, S.T. (2014). Common Sense Talent Management. Hoboken, NJ: John Wiley and Sons, Inc.
for a HR consulting company and an organization (the same company you have been writing about during this course) has hired your firm to conduct an HRM analysis and make recommendations to better align HR practices to the key business initiatives of the company. In order to accomplish the goal:
- Analyze the organization and develop a set of HRM practices that help align HR practices to the firm’s strategy. (Keep in mind the firm’s overall strategy in regards to Porter and Snow and White’s theories) Develop a 3200-3500 word research paper (not including the title and reference pages). Your paper should also:
- Identify the firm’s history, strategy, market position, and specific area of alignment.
- Provide job pricing and compensation package for 3-4 key positions in the organization.
- Describe and analyze the current and targeted HR work processes as well as the respective knowledge, skills, and abilities (KSAs) required to achieve the organization’s objectives.
- Incorporate a discussion of relevant technology considerations to achieve work output in the context of the organization’s goals.
- Provide a discussion of the labor market and the appropriate labor law context. Identification of companies that are preparing to address any legal or regulatory changes..
- Prescribe a set of HRM recommendations, specifically tailored for the selected firm. Insert a table with deliverables, accountable people and a timeline for the recommendations.
- Describe other HRM issues as applicable.
In addition to the requirements above, your paper:
- Must be double-spaced and 12 point font
- Must be formatted according to APA style
- Must include a cover page that includes:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must include an introductory paragraph with a thesis statement
- Must conclude with a restatement of the thesis and a conclusion paragraph
- Must reference at least eight scholarly resources
- Must include a reference page written in APA format.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post PepsiCo Final Project appeared first on Top Premier Essays.