Use the University Library to locate peer-reviewed research articles related to a research study about health or health care issues, concerns, or trends.
- The research article must describe a research study, not an editorial or brief.
- The research study must be based in the United States from 2010 to the present.
- It is recommended that you select health topics of interest to you or your job, with no complex statistical analyses.
Review the Researching Articles in the University Library Tutorial for help finding articles.
Select at least 3 peer-reviewed articles to use to complete an annotated bibliography. The 3 research articles can be based on the same or different topics. Topic ideas can include (but not limited to):
- Adolescent obesity (select different geographic locales: urban vs rural)
- Infection rates among ICU patients
- Readmission rates for congestive heart failure patients
- Patient satisfaction or patient experience of care
- Population health management in diabetes care
- Care coordination or care continuum
- Patient safety or quality management
- Cancer screening compliance, such as mammography, colonoscopy, or Pap smear
Complete the annotated bibliography based on the 3 articles you selected from the University Library.
Review the sample annotated bibliography provided by the University Library. Include the following for each bibliography:
- Summarize the research study in your own words (150 words)
- Include the major areas of the research study, such as the sample, geographic location, and the outcome.
- Bibliographies should not include any direct quotes or in-text citation.
Note: One of the research articles you select will be used in the Week Three Learning Team assignment, Components of a Research Study.
Format your assignment according to APA guidelines. Remember to alphabetize your annotated bibliography. Include a title page at the beginning of your bibliography.
The post HCS465 UOPX Administrative Health Care discussion appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
HCS465 UOPX Administrative Health Care discussion was first posted on January 3, 2021 at 11:35 pm.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org