Some grant writers believe that grant proposal writing is analogous to making a sale analogous to making a sale. Indeed, a key facet of the grant proposal is to describe the existing program, technology, or building space and demonstrate a need for an upgrade.
Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400â€“600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas:
- Select a program, technology, or building (fictional or real) within any criminal justice/law enforcement agency of your choice.
- If you selected a fictional program, technology, or building, then be sure to provide an adequate amount of fictional information/details.
- What is the purpose of the program? Explain.
- Specifically, why do you think there is a need for an upgrade? Explain.
- What arguments could you present to persuade your audience of your case? How would these arguments be effective? Explain.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post grant writing basics unit 3 db appeared first on Graduate Paper Help.