After viewing the chosen/ selected film (My sister’s keeper) from the list of films provided by the instructor, develop a scholarly paper that includes the following:
- Provide a summary of the film
- Summary should be 1 paragraph and include the following:
- Film introduction: Brief (1-2 sentences) (include title, year released, genre, & main theme)
- Identify and discuss the ethical issue(s) identified in the film (what did the film portray as the current ethical issue [central concept] in health care).
- Define each of the four ethical principles: autonomy, non-maleficence, beneficence, and justice
- Provide examples from the film that relate to each relevant principle (if the film does not address one of the principles acknowledge the omission in the paper).
- Relate the film’s portrayal of the issue to current legal and ethical issues in the practice of professional nursing
- Evaluate the impact of the ethical issue(s) portrayed in the film on the nursing profession
- The scholarly paper should be 4-5 pages excluding the title and reference page.
- Include an introductory paragraph, purpose statement, and a conclusion.
- Include level 1 and 2 headings to organize the paper.
- Write the paper in third person, not first person (meaning do not use ‘we’ or ‘I’) and in a scholarly manner. To clarify: I, we, you, me, our may not be used. In addition, describing yourself as the researcher or the author should not be used. The exception to this rule is if/when you do the reflective piece as it relates to your position (values) at the end.
- Include a minimum of (4) professional peer-reviewed scholarly journal references to support the paper (review in Ulrich Periodical Directory) and be less than five (5) years old.
- APA format is required (attention to spelling/grammar, a title page, a reference page, and in-text citations).
Direct quotes should be brief and used sparingly in the paper. Do not use any direct quotes equal to or greater than 40 words.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Film review "my sisters keeper" ethics in nursing appeared first on The Nursing TermPaper.