Grading Rubric for Experimental Design Lab
1. Unknown identification (answering the specific question)
There may be calculations here that will be checked for accuracy.
Must give a step by step procedure that anyone can follow and get accurate results. Pay attention to detail and make sure that the procedure is clear and unambiguous and you do not leave out important steps. Do NOT copy a procedure from one of your labs or this is plagiarism. Put it in your own words.
3. Case Study
4. Conclusion (See rubric below)
The conclusion should be succinct and NOT a reiteration of the procedure. It should have the following:
5. Team Work – every question should be answered with honesty. We are interested in your experience with your team and will not deduct points unless you do not answer the question.
– There is the work sheet down attached.
– There is a rubric down below as well.
The post Experimental Design Lab Report appeared first on Submit Your Homeworks.
Experimental Design Lab Report was first posted on January 14, 2021 at 10:12 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com