1st Century Instructional Plan: Plan Design & Description
Part 1: Instructional Plan Design
Synthesize what you have learned thus far by developing an instructional plan utilizing one of the templates provided in Week Two. Be sure to consult the Instructor Guidance for added support in creating a high quality instructional plan.
Your instructional plan must include the following components regardless of the format you choose:
- Grade level content standard (using either math or ELA standards)
- Appropriate ISTE standards for students
- Learning objective (clear, measurable, describes WHO will do WHAT and HOW)
- Gradual Release of Responsibility (each phase clearly labeled and utilized)
- Differentiated instruction (how you will reach all learners)
- Evidence of purposeful rigor and student thinking â€“ at least two levels of Depth of Knowledge (DOK), clearly labeled
- At least one purposeful question posed by the teacher to promote critical thinking
- Assessment FOR learning; provide two different ways to assess including authentic formative assessment
- Use of technology that supports the learning outcome and instructional strategies
Part 2: Description
Following the instructional plan and within the same document, provide a one- to two-page synopsis of your plan, in essay format. Elaborate on areas that are difficult to show on the instructional plan, such as how you applied Webbâ€s Depth of Knowledge (DOK) to the activities and/or assessments.
- Describe the stages at which you will assess students, and explain how you will use this data to adjust your instruction and provide students with feedback.
- Last, discuss the technology you chose to integrate and the purpose it will serve in helping students meet the learning objective.
Cite at least three scholarly sources, including those prescribed for the weekâ€s learning, CCSS and ISTE standards
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post EDU-645-W3-Learning-Assessment-for-the-21st-Century-Writing-Assignment-Homework-Help appeared first on Nursing Writers Hub.