onThe requirement and description about this paper are uploaded, please read them carefully, i will pay the extra 30% tips for covering all the requirements. The files i uploaded also includes how to cite sentences and the rubric of the paper. Important!!!!! Please don’t make the paper too professional, make it more like an excellent college student work. And when you read the file about the topic, the topic i chose is the first one. 1500 words are required.
And what below is where the topic that i chose came from, you have to read over the required pages that listed below in the book called The Norton Anthology of World Literature Volume1:
Wed. Sept. 29: Epic of Gilgamesh Tablet 1 (33-44)
And The Hebrew Bible, Genesis (89-90, 94-103 – stop just before “God’s Promise to Abraham”)
The Epic of Gilgamesh:
– What signs of civilization do we find in the first tablet of the Epic of Gilgamesh?
– What problem are the people of Uruk having?
– What kind of a creature is Enkidu? How does he become fully human and civilized? What does this suggest about human nature and human sexuality?
– How does the story describe Gilgamesh’s premonition about meeting Enkidu?
The Book of Genesis:
-What kind of a “character” is God? What motivates him?
– What is one of Adam’s first tasks as a human? Why is he unsatisfied with God’s creation? What is God’s reaction?
– What kinds of commands does God give to humans in this reading? What seems to make him happy? What seems to displease him?
– How do you think Genesis represents civilization? Is it a good thing?
The post Comapre/Contrast the story of Enkidu and Gilgamesh with the story of Adam and Eve in Book of Genesis first appeared on https://ukessayspro.com.
Comapre/Contrast the story of Enkidu and Gilgamesh with the story of Adam and Eve in Book of Genesis was first posted on January 14, 2021 at 8:00 am.
©2019 "Submit Your Assignment". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at [email protected]