‘Provide a critical analysis of the key aspects that need to be considered in teaching a curriculum subject’
• To have chosen a subject area in secondary school which to base their essay. for example Maths
• Demonstrate understanding of the curriculum in relation to the selected subject.
Demonstrate a critical engagement with key theoretical perspectives of learning eg: inclusion, learning theories (including teaching and learning strategies),
QTS Standards related to these areas.
• A coherent structure with a clear introduction with the main part of the essay clearly sign posted and a concise conclusion.
• Written in grammatically correct, standard English
• Appropriately referenced, using the Harvard System of referencing.