Litterature review and methodology
Place a Bid
Amount you will charge($) A 10% transaction fee will be added to your bid
Bids Placed by Scholars
No Bids Placed Yet, Consider Upgrading Your Project
Posted By View Student Profile
Deadline (Pacific Time) 04/30/2017 12:00 pm
Many clothing retailers have opened e-commerce channels in addition to their traditional shops. Should the Dandy (shop in france) clothing company introduce an on-line store?
1. Review of the literature
– Approx 1000 words and to include a minimum of 10 references ( I have 4 already you need to fine 6 more)
– This will require students to exhibit extensive reading
– Clear structure required
– It must be obvious to the reader what literary positions belong to which objective (s)
– Critical review of previous studies
– seek arguments pro and against the models and the theories presented
– Synthesis of the literature and a conceptual model
Introduction: � to include an explanation as to the reason for the research design of your study and what you are trying to achieve. Ask yourself if you are doing DEDUCTIVE or INDUCTIVE research � explain its meaning in relation to the theories in your study
Data Collection Strategy
Data Analysis Strategy
Reliability and Validity
Minimum of 2 research methods reference sources required
For all chosen methods / approaches:
-Present the alternatives (definitions, advantages, weaknesses, etc.)
-Explain / justify your choice (s): why did you choose one method and not the other
-Method (s) of collection of data (NO PRIMARY DATA)
-Population, Sample, Sampling Procedure
-What is the potential population for your study?
-Determinable sampling frame?
-If yes, random sampling is possible
-Otherwise, non-probabilistic sampling should be applied
-What sampling method is chosen?
-How will participants be selected / contacted?
-Data collection techniques (questionnaires / interviews)
-Which methods will be applied?
-Which steps will be taken: for example, coding, tabulation, etc.
Lacka, E., Chan, H. and Yip, N. (2014). E-commerce Platform Acceptance. 1st ed. Cham: Springer International Publishing.
– Mintel Oxygen Reports-Online Retailing – France. (2016).
– International Journal of Electronic Commerce. (2016). 1st ed. King, Ruth C. Schilhavy, Richard A.M. Chowa, Charles Chin, Wynne W., pp.Vol. 20 Issue 3, p319-354. 36p. 3 Diagrams, 10 Charts.
– Lim, Y., Heng, P., Ng, T. and Cheah, C. (2016). Customers’ online website satisfaction in online apparel purchase: A study of Generation Y in Malaysia. Asia Pacific Management Review, 21(2), pp.74-78.