1) Financing risk often must be addressed when an organization is least equipped to deal with it and limited in its options. The interrelationship of asset-side and liability-side risks is a critical issue for hospital leadership. Give an example of how you would use a best practice approach to balance sheet management, giving careful consideration to management of asset/liability risks and returns in concert with one another.
2) You are required to critique a scholarly journal article on risk management. Your critique must include the following:
1) A summary of the article’s main points in a clear and concise manner.
2) Analysis of the article as it relates to risk management in health care organizations.
3) An evaluation or critique of the article: Did you agree or disagree with the merits of the article and why